Needs software update?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

13Robmyer

Reaction score
I just bought a used 2022 Ioniq. The software still dates from 2022. I can't find FLO charging stations on my car's list of nearby stations. However, if I drive past one, I can see it on a map and learn more about it. My car cannot filter for FLO stations. I tried resetting my car, but it didn't help.

I’d totally recommend doing the update! It’s a bummer it’s still stuck in 2022 - like, hello, we’re in 2024 now! A lot has changed in those two years, so definitely grab that update and see if it sorts out the issue.

Any software update possibility? Have you checked that?
I just bought a used 2022 Ioniq. The software still dates from 2022. I can't find FLO charging stations on my car's list of nearby stations. However, if I drive past one, I can see it on a map and learn more about it. My car cannot filter for FLO stations. I tried resetting my car, but it didn't help.

I’d totally recommend doing the update! It’s a bummer it’s still stuck in 2022 - like, hello, we’re in 2024 now! A lot has changed in those two years, so definitely grab that update and see if it sorts out the issue.
That's what I'm planning. Should I go straight to the dealership, or is there a procedure I should follow first? Sorry, first time EV owner here.

Join the IONIQ Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back