need help finding IBU in car schematic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WibbleWobble

Reaction score
working on a project to add a hidden button combo to my car's start process like a James Bond kinda thing.

got a schematic from a friend, but I'm stuck finding the IBU. Anyone know where it might be hiding? Looking to wire a switch in the center of the start button itself, basically a secret handshake to get the engine going. Any tips or pointers on this hidden switch install are much appreciated!

A kill switch might not be the best fit for an EV. EVs manage the main battery even when the car is off, and they recharge the smaller 12v battery on their own. A kill switch could disrupt both of those.

working on a project to add a hidden button combo to my car's start process like a James Bond kinda thing.

got a schematic from a friend, but I'm stuck finding the IBU. Anyone know where it might be hiding? Looking to wire a switch in the center of the start button itself, basically a secret handshake to get the engine going. Any tips or pointers on this hidden switch install are much appreciated!
Afaik, the controls for driving modes and paddles are all connected to one cable.

Join the IONIQ Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back