Bluelink Not Starting the Car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordMarcus6

Reaction score
Just got my hands on a shiny new Ioniq, but I’m running into a bit of a hiccup with Bluelink. I can lock and unlock the ride like a pro, but when it comes to starting the thing, I’m totally stuck. Tried everything I could think of and still nothing. Anyone got any genius ideas or hacks to sort it out?

I’m having the same headache with Bluelink – the start function, heating, seats, and even the heated steering wheel are not playing nice with Bluelink. It’s like nobody has a clue what’s wrong with it. Last I heard, Bluelink kicked the problem up to Hyundai to sort out. Honestly, I’m starting to wonder if the system just can’t handle all the bells and whistles Hyundai was aiming for, if that makes any sense.

How is it now? Could it be an issue with the phone's signal? I had some trouble activating it at first because the signal was weak. I drove elsewhere and tried again, and it worked. After that, it worked perfectly at home.

Join the IONIQ Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back