Best Tire Options for Hyundai IONIQ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulipsmoker

Reaction score
Good day guys!!! I'm in need of tire Recommendations for my IONIQ that offer good grip and are quiet on the highways. ive been looking into Michelin and Continental, but I'm unsure which one is better. If you have any other brand suggestions, please feel free to share.. thanks!!

I researched a lot to find the best value for money tires and ended up choosing the Goodyear Efficient Grip 2s. They were amazing in terms of performance. They had superior wet grip, maintained my range, and I believe they were quieter than the stock tires. I might switch to Michelin next time though if my Goodyears wear out just to try out something new :)

I researched a lot to find the best value for money tires and ended up choosing the Goodyear Efficient Grip 2s. They were amazing in terms of performance. They had superior wet grip, maintained my range, and I believe they were quieter than the stock tires. I might switch to Michelin next time though if my Goodyears wear out just to try out something new :)
Thanks for the response! I went with Michelins for my baby, and they've been fantastic.

Join the IONIQ Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back