Remote Commands Not Syncing from Website to Phone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucWind_062

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with remote actions not appearing on my phone after I set them up on the website. Specifically, I'm attempting to select which commands I want available via my phone, but no matter what I choose on the website, nothing syncs.

For some reason, ""Climate Start"" and ""Climate Stop"" appear on my phone, but do not appear as options on the website when I select my six commands. Even after selecting six completely different ones online, they still do not appear on the phone.

I've tried the usual troubleshooting steps, such as rebooting my phone and signing in and out of the app several times, but no luck so far. Has anyone encountered this problem? Any suggestions for resolving this?

that sounds frustrating! I’ve had some syncing issues with the Hyundai app too, you’re definitely not alone. It’s odd that some commands show up on your phone but not on the website. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? The reinstall helped mine. Sometimes that can help clear up any weird glitches. double-check if your app is updated to the latest version. If you’re still stuck, reach out to Hyundai support could help. they might know about this issue and have a fix.

Join the IONIQ Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back