Lane assist malfunction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midea009

Reaction score
Just as we're about to embark on our roadtrip, my shows this warning message for "Check Lane Safety System" and now we're holding off.
Steering wheel buttons dark, cruise control not working, regen paddles stuck in Level 3, and lane assist is not working.

Car seemed fine this morning, but after a quick stop and restart - boom! Tried the usual tricks - full shut down, lock/unlock, camera cleaning - but all nada. Anyone else face this problem?

SAME HERE! I'm new to the forum, and hoping someone can help with these pesky lane assist malfunctions in my Ioniq 5. I keep getting warnings for "Check Blind Spot Safety," "Check Forward Safety," and "Lane Change Assist" - 4 times in just 3 months! The cameras are clean, and the dealer updated the software 6 weeks ago which seemed to fix it... temporarily. But it's back! Anyone else dealing with this? Found any solutions that work? Thanks in advance!

Just as we're about to embark on our roadtrip, my shows this warning message for "Check Lane Safety System" and now we're holding off.
Steering wheel buttons dark, cruise control not working, regen paddles stuck in Level 3, and lane assist is not working.

Car seemed fine this morning, but after a quick stop and restart - boom! Tried the usual tricks - full shut down, lock/unlock, camera cleaning - but all nada. Anyone else face this problem?
Try long-pressing the cruise control button.

Join the IONIQ Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back