Ioniq EPB Light Won’t Stop Bugging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tuneman07

Reaction score
My mom’s been dealing with this pesky EPB/Auto Hold light on her 2020 Ioniq that won’t quit, especially when it’s cold. It’s a total bummer since she can’t use cruise control when that light’s on. Anyone else run into this issue, or have any fixes? I’ve dug through some possible solutions, but I’m coming up empty. Need advice, pls.

Man, I feel you! My 2021 Ioniq is giving me major headaches too. Out of the blue, that pesky warning light just pops on, and then I get this annoying message telling me to hit the brake. Like, seriously? And the dinging? OMG, it’s driving me up the wall! It stops eventually, but it’s such a mood killer. I’ve already swapped the sensor once, so here we go again - just my luck! Ugh, car troubles are the worst!

My mom’s been dealing with this pesky EPB/Auto Hold light on her 2020 Ioniq that won’t quit, especially when it’s cold. It’s a total bummer since she can’t use cruise control when that light’s on. Anyone else run into this issue, or have any fixes? I’ve dug through some possible solutions, but I’m coming up empty. Need advice, pls.
That sounds super frustrating!

You might wanna check the brake fluid level, peek at the brake switch, and make sure the parking brake is properly engaged. If none of that does the trick, it’s defenitely worth hitting up a local Hyundai SC for a deep dive!

That's why I like the old-fashioned parking brake better. It's simple and reliable, and it's unlikely to leave you stranded. I hope you can get it resolved.

Join the IONIQ Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back