Ioniq Double Beeping Issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawdeal

Reaction score
My 2019 Hyundai Ioniq is beeping twice every minute like it’s trying to keep time or something, whether I’m cruising down the road or even when I’m just chilling in park, seatbelt buckled, and solo in the ride. No lane assist, no dash cam, and the dash lights are just vibing. I’ve flipped through the owner’s manual the internet, but no luck. Anyone else been through this? Got any ideas on what’s up with my beeping buddy?

yeah, that's annoying asf. I had a similar issue with my car a few weeks ago. Fortunately for you, I know what you can try.
First, check the key fob's battery. When it is weak, it can trigger random beeps because the car tries to communicate with it. Try replacing it.
Second, can't you see any notifications? Maybe your car is trying to notify you about something, a service reminder, or any update.
Third, try adjusting the seat and see if there are any changes.
When I had the issues, the last two were my first tries, then I realized the key fob's battery was weak.

Join the IONIQ Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back