Ioniq 5 Door Handle Button Malfunction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mactalls_22

Reaction score
My 2022 Ioniq 5 is rebelling. The driver-side door handle push button has decided to take a permanent nap! The passenger-side button still works perfectly, but this is a complete disappointment. Is anyone else having trouble with their door handle buttons?

Warranty could help! It sounds like you're having problems with the keyless entry system on one side. This could be due to a faulty button or a sensor issue. While some models have automatic mirror unfolding on approach, this feature may not be available in all regions.

Warranty could help! It sounds like you're having problems with the keyless entry system on one side. This could be due to a faulty button or a sensor issue. While some models have automatic mirror unfolding on approach, this feature may not be available in all regions.
Thanks! Luckily, I got the button replaced for free under warranty. Turns out this is a common issue for the Ioniq.

My 2022 Ioniq 5 is rebelling. The driver-side door handle push button has decided to take a permanent nap! The passenger-side button still works perfectly, but this is a complete disappointment. Is anyone else having trouble with their door handle buttons?
I haven't experienced this issue with mine, but you can try resetting the system or checking the fuse. I hope you get it sorted soon!

Join the IONIQ Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back