Hyundai Is Going To Buy My Ioniq Under the Lemon Law. Price?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilovebooks001

Reaction score
Hi, guys!

Hyundai is going to buy my Ioniq car under the Lemon Law. The process is ongoing. But I don't know how it works. Has anyone had this experience? What price do you think I would get on it?

That’s a big step, but at least Hyundai is stepping up! The Lemon Law process can vary a bit and depends state by state, but generally, they should refund you the purchase, minus any reasonable mileage deduction. It’s definitely worth checking the specifics based on which state you live. As for the price, that’ll depend on your car's condition and mileage, kinda hopeful, you’ll get a fair amount. Have you heard any updates from them yet?

Hi, guys!

Hyundai is going to buy my Ioniq car under the Lemon Law. The process is ongoing. But I don't know how it works. Has anyone had this experience? What price do you think I would get on it?
Hey! I went through a similar process with my car. They usually calculate the payout based on the purchase price minus usage fees. It was quite seamless though

I recently bought a 2022 Ioniq SEL and used Hyundai's recall site to verify its repair history using the VIN. The dealership is obligated to disclose any issues and provide a detailed Carfax report before the sale. These vehicles are being offered at a discounted price due to a parts backlog related to the ICCU and battery issues. I personally prefer a vehicle that has already undergone repairs and is officially resolved rather than one that might develop problems later. The deal I found was exceptional - a like-new Ioniq SEL with only 7,000 miles for less than half the MSRP.

Join the IONIQ Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back