Hyundai Ioniq Plug in Key Fob and Car Issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sith Emperor

Reaction score
I’m dealing with some weird issues on my 20 Hyundai Ioniq. The key fobs have completely given up on me, the phone app is MIA, and while the car powers on, my wing mirrors are stuck. Oh, and the clock? Totally frozen! Plus, every time I fill up, it clicks like it’s full already. I swapped the batteries in the key fobs, but no luck there. Hyundai can’t squeeze me in until next month, so I’m reaching out - anyone else had these funky problems or know how what's up? Needed to have this fixed ASAP!

Oh, too much at the same time.
So, you have already swapped the batteries. It could be an issue with the car's receiver? don't you think? Have you considered disconnecting the 12V battery? At least 10-15 minutes, to see if it helps re-sync the system.

As for the frozen clock and wing mirrors...This could be related to a glitch in the BCM. I think it might get fixed once you are done with the step above.

I hope it helps...

Awesome to hear from you! So my buddy took a look at my car and it turns out it was just a blown 10 amp Memory 1 fuse in the instrument panel. He swapped it out, and everything’s running smooth now! Really appreciate your help with this!

Join the IONIQ Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back