Hyundai Ioniq parking sensors error

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oliver

Reaction score
When I shift into reverse, my Ioniq dash displays a warning that the parking sensors are not working. Could cleaning the sensors help, or is something else wrong? I've already tried resetting the car, but the warning is still there.

When I shift into reverse, my Ioniq dash displays a warning that the parking sensors are not working. Could cleaning the sensors help, or is something else wrong? I've already tried resetting the car, but the warning is still there.
How's it going now? Have you tried giving it a close visual check? Sometimes something simple like a blockage or misalignment can cause issues.

It is best if you let your local dealer do the scanning so you will know what causes the error on your parking sensor. It is hard to guess things with these electronic cars.

UPDATE:

I tried cleaning the sensors before taking it to the dealer but it still didnt work. When I finally went to my dealer, thwy were able to fix the issue as a faulty sensor and replaced it. Everything seems to be working perfectly now.

Join the IONIQ Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back