Hyundai Ioniq Nightmare

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omar4GO6

Reaction score
Ugh, can I just say I’m having a total nightmare with my Hyundai Ioniq? Like, seriously, it’s been one problem after another since day one. First, they had to swap out the engine because the dealership totally messed up the oil filter. How does that even happen? And don’t even get me started on the hybrid system failures - two times while I was trying to enjoy road trips!

Hyundai’s customer service? A complete joke! I’m beyond frustrated and super disappointed. Has anyone else dealt with this mess? What did you do? Because I am so over this - I swear I’ll never buy a Hyundai again! I just want a car that works, is that too much to ask?

I'm right there with you. I had a Hyundai a few years back, and it was a nightmare. I thought the catalytic converter issues were just a fluke, but then I started having problems with the engine and transmission. It felt like I was constantly throwing money at it. I've learned my lesson!

Ugh, what a total disaster! I seriously doubt the dealer or Hyundai will lift a finger to help. I’m kicking myself for ditching my reliable etron - what was I even thinking?! I should’ve known better than to roll the dice on this ride!

Join the IONIQ Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back