Cabin Heat Issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FaceThePro

Reaction score
So I’ve got this weird thing going on with my car’s cabin heat. I’ve noticed it’s been totally failing to warm up the inside. We’ve fiddled with everything, but no luck. Then, totally by accident, my wife switched the air flow to pull in outside air, and boom - the heat started working like a charm. Super weird, right? Anyone else run into bizarre heat issues, or is my car trying to tell me something bigger’s going on?

I’ve never seen anything like that before! My heating system is crazy efficient - way better than any other car I’ve ever driven. It heats up the inside so quickly it can defrost the windshield in minutes. So it kinda sounds like there might be something off with your heating. Might be a good idea to swing by the dealer and have them give it a look.

Is yoursan Ioniq 5? If so, there was a problem with the heaters in some of the first ones that were made. I don't see many people talking about this problem anymore, but what's important is that it can be fixed.

Join the IONIQ Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back