Bluelink Issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krshhush

Reaction score
I recently imported my 2020 Ioniq from Europe to the US. I've been having a problem with Bluelink where the 'get to location' function works fine for the first 3-4 queries, but then I get the error message 'The vehicle does not respond to the service you requested.' What might be causing this issue?

I just responded to almost the same issue with Bluelink.

This seems like a software glitch. I tried updating the software and resetting the system along with unlinking and relinking Bluelink, but nothing worked. I waited for some time and it got resolved by removing the car from my account and adding it back as a new one. If you haven't tried that, it might be worth a shot.

I just responded to almost the same issue with Bluelink.

This seems like a software glitch. I tried updating the software and resetting the system along with unlinking and relinking Bluelink, but nothing worked. I waited for some time and it got resolved by removing the car from my account and adding it back as a new one. If you haven't tried that, it might be worth a shot.
I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app, but the issue persists. I've also tried connecting Bluelink directly from the car, but it also times out.

Join the IONIQ Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back