Bluelink App not Working on Ioniq EV 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conner

Reaction score
A friend has Ioniq EV 2019, and she's been having issues with the Bluelink App? It just stopped working, we have tried reinstalling but it keeps saying the car is already registered and won't allow us to even complete the set up. We read online that it maybe connectivity issues in the vehicle. Any help will be appreciated?

I know what you mean. Recently I had the same issue. I wrote to the customer service. They usually respond on the same day. But this time I had to write them another email the next day. This is what I got from them:

Temporary network errors are currently occurring due to server issues. We are already working hard on a solution to make the Bluelink services available to you as usual as quickly as possible. We therefore ask for your patience until the systems function properly again.

This is a recurring issue... I don't know if they have fixed it forever. Anyway, the app is not the best... the loading time is taking too much... I hope someone from here would come up with another solution.

Join the IONIQ Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back