Blue Link issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tirscrz

Reaction score
I'm trying to use Blue Link, but it isn't working. I have everything I need, but it keeps telling me my car isn't connected or there is no service. I live in the UK and have tried it in different places, but it still does not work.

Not sure it has anything to do with the location. I just responded to almost the same issue with Bluelink.

This seems like a software glitch. I tried updating the software and resetting the system along with unlinking and relinking Bluelink, but nothing worked. I waited for some time and it got resolved by removing the car from my account and adding it back as a new one. If you haven't tried that, it might be worth a shot.

Not sure it has anything to do with the location. I just responded to almost the same issue with Bluelink.

This seems like a software glitch. I tried updating the software and resetting the system along with unlinking and relinking Bluelink, but nothing worked. I waited for some time and it got resolved by removing the car from my account and adding it back as a new one. If you haven't tried that, it might be worth a shot.
Will try this one. Thank you!

Join the IONIQ Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back