2021 Ionic limited

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikola+Tesla

Reaction score
I recently upgraded from a Prius 3 to a 2021 Ionic Limited, and let me tell you, it's like night and day! It's a Prius owner's dream. The handling is way better, the MPG is incredible, and the electronic features are amazing. It's a total game-changer.

Oh, and one funny thing: I accidentally ordered two spare donut tires, so I've got an extra wheel and tire assembly I'm trying to sell. Hyundai didn't even have a part number for it, so I guess I'm a bit of a pioneer here!

I recently upgraded from a Prius 3 to a 2021 Ionic Limited, and let me tell you, it's like night and day! It's a Prius owner's dream. The handling is way better, the MPG is incredible, and the electronic features are amazing. It's a total game-changer.

Oh, and one funny thing: I accidentally ordered two spare donut tires, so I've got an extra wheel and tire assembly I'm trying to sell. Hyundai didn't even have a part number for it, so I guess I'm a bit of a pioneer here!
Congrats on your Ioniq Limited! Tell us more about it. How's the range, and is there anything you really love about it?

Join the IONIQ Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back