2019 Ioniq problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loowee_

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2019 Ioniq and discovered that the radio stations are listed randomly, which is inconvenient for the driver. Also, there are no identifying labels for each station on the list. You must click on each station to discover what it is. This makes it difficult to locate your favorite stations without memorizing their positions. Is this the most recent software version, or does it require an update? This format has left me feeling quite frustrated.

Hold on a sec! Before you tear your hair out, have you checked your software version?

Head over to update.hyundai.com and grab the latest update for your country (don't forget that part!). Once you're updated, rearranging stations should be a breeze – just head to the "add/delete" menu and I think you can hold down the station you want to move and drag it to its new spot. Hope that helps!

Hold on a sec! Before you tear your hair out, have you checked your software version?

Head over to update.hyundai.com and grab the latest update for your country (don't forget that part!). Once you're updated, rearranging stations should be a breeze – just head to the "add/delete" menu and I think you can hold down the station you want to move and drag it to its new spot. Hope that helps!
Yupp. The update solved the issue. I wasn't sure if I was using the recent version. It turns out I was still using the old one. Thanks!

Join the IONIQ Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back