I Need Help With Some Symbols I Got On My Ioniq HEV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaskonZed10

Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

I got some illuminated symbols on my car's board:

1. EPB - it is written in orange (near the red standing man);
2. I don't know how to describe this one, but there are two cars close to an accident (like face-to-face), and a star above them.

Does anyone know if these are bad errors?

Thanks!

P.S. I tried to add pictures, but I couldn't.

Hey Maskonzed!

1. It’s the Electric Parking Brake (EPB) warning light. If it pops on, it’s letting you know there’s something funky going on with the EPB system. Time to check it out!

2. It’s the Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist system. The warning light comes on when you turn the ignition or press the Engine Start/Stop button. It’ll hang out for about three seconds before turning off. But if something’s off with the system, that light will stick around, giving you a heads-up that it’s time to check things out.

Hope this helps!

Hi, everyone!

I got some illuminated symbols on my car's board:

1. EPB - it is written in orange (near the red standing man);
2. I don't know how to describe this one, but there are two cars close to an accident (like face-to-face), and a star above them.

Does anyone know if these are bad errors?

Thanks!

P.S. I tried to add pictures, but I couldn't.
Well, I know for the EPB (Electronic Parking Brake), it doesn't always mean something is off, it could caused by a faulty sensor or electrical issue, but of course, you can get it checked to be certain.

Join the IONIQ Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back