Brake Pad & Rotor Torque Specs for 2019 Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikain_1996

Reaction score
For Brake Pads and Rotors on a 2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid, I Need the Torque Specs

On my 2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid, I need the exact torque specs for the brake pads, rotors, calipers, and caliper-to---wheel hubs. Not sure if trim is important, but I believe it to be the Ultimate.

If someone could supply front and rear torque specs, I would much appreciate it. Not just "snug," or "snug + 1/4 turn," but rather for real numerical ranges with measurements. Given I have to start on this in a few hours, the sooner the better! Many thanks ahead for any assistance.

Good luck with finding those torque specs. Joking. It is not hard, but it is quite tricky. The front brake caliper bolts should be around 80-100 lb-ft, and the rear should be about 70-80 lb-ft.

@Ilovebooks001, I think you quite missed some things. What about the brake Caliper bolts and brake pad retaining clips both, front and rear?

Here is what I found:
Front back:
  • Brake Caliper Bolts: 25-30 lb-ft
  • Brake Pad Retaining Clips: 7-9 lb-ft
  • Brake Rotor to Hub: 70-90 lb-ft
Rear back:
  • Brake Caliper Bolts: 25-30 lb-ft
  • Brake Pad Retaining Clips: 7-9 lb-ft
  • Brake Rotor to Hub: 70-90 lb-ft
Make sure to use a torque wrench to apply these specifications accurately. Let me know if it works for you.

Join the IONIQ Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back