Bluelink App Issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My mother-in-law's Ioniq PHEV's Bluelink App isn't working as it should. It works sometimes, but most of the time it doesn't. I've tried everything I can think of to fix it, but nothing seems to work. I'm really frustrated because I rely on this feature to pre-heat or cool the car before I get in.

My mother-in-law's Ioniq PHEV's Bluelink App isn't working as it should. It works sometimes, but most of the time it doesn't. I've tried everything I can think of to fix it, but nothing seems to work. I'm really frustrated because I rely on this feature to pre-heat or cool the car before I get in.
It is weird how a lot of y'all are having issues with Bluelink App. Have you tried reaching support or reinstalling the Bluelink App? Or even clearing the app cache should help too. Let me know what works

Have you also checked if there are any app updates? Sometimes just giving your car's infotainment system a little reset can do wonders. If that doesn't cut it, hitting up Bluelink support might be your ultimate move to sort it out!

@username99: Thanks for this. Will suggest this to her. If it still doesn't work, maybe it's time to switch to an aftermarket remote start.

@LizB: We haven't contacted the customer support yet. Will consider that one also. Appreciate it!

Join the IONIQ Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back