2018 Ioniq hybrid alignment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CuriousC4t

Reaction score
I recently got my 2018 Ioniq hybrid aligned due to uneven tire wear. Even after the alignment, some of the values are still out of spec, particularly the front caster and rear camber.
I'm wondering which alignment settings are actually adjustable on the Ioniq.

Can anyone confirm if the following are adjustable:
Front camber?
Front caster?
Rear camber?
Rear toe?

I know that front toe is adjustable, but I'm not sure about the others. I appreciate the help.

The front camber is not directly adjustable. If camber is out of spec, it usually requires aftermarket camber bolts, or shims to bring it within range. Adjusting the front caster would include some aftermarket parts of notifications. So another no. The same situation of the rear camber. The rear toe is adjustable. It can be aligned to spec using the factory adjustments.
And yes, the front toe is adjustable.
This is the most commonly adjusted parameter during a standard alignment.
I hope it helps.

The front camber is not directly adjustable. If camber is out of spec, it usually requires aftermarket camber bolts, or shims to bring it within range. Adjusting the front caster would include some aftermarket parts of notifications. So another no. The same situation of the rear camber. The rear toe is adjustable. It can be aligned to spec using the factory adjustments.
And yes, the front toe is adjustable.
This is the most commonly adjusted parameter during a standard alignment.
I hope it helps.
I think @Ilovebooks001 gave you everything you need.
Anyway, if the alignment readings are still off, then double-check for any underlying issues with suspension wear or damage that could be affecting your alignment. Keep us updated.

Where did you have your Ioniq aligned? The alignment settings can vary between different Ioniq models. If the alignment shop used the wrong model info, it could affect the camber, toe, and caster adjustments

Join the IONIQ Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back